- 1 tbsp cooking oil (we use coconut)
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion (we use red)
- 1 jar roasted red peppers (drained, cleaned, and diced)
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp thyme
- 3 garlic gloves (minced)
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (so cheap at Trader Joe’s)
- 1 tsp salt (we use pink Himalayan)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 2 bags frozen riced cauliflower
- meat of your choice
Do This in This Order
- Cook the cauliflower rice per the bag’s instructions and set aside
- Saute the celery, onion, and roasted red pepper in the oil over medium heat in a large skillet/pan until soft and tender
- Combine the coconut aminos and spices in a separate bowl white sauteing.
- Add the riced cauliflower to the pan and stir
- Once well mixed, add the coconut aminos to the pan and mix everything together
- Stir everything for a couple minutes until everything is beautiful.
This recipe has been adapted from BitesofWellness.com. Mhm.