These are perfect in our homemade hatch chili guacamole.
How to Roast Hatch Chilies
Roasting hatch chilies (and anything, really) is actually pretty easy.
- List a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and line the hatch chilies up.
- Use the broiler setting on your over to roast the sh*t out of them.
- Let the skins of the peppers turn black and pop and sizzle.
- Take them out and let them cool.
- Once cool, peel the skin off of the peppers and toss
- Now you can chop, dice, sliver, whatever the peppers to your hearts content!